Who we are
We are Lucky Kat, an award-winning mobile game studio with a mission to entertain the world by building gameplay-first experiences in the metaverse. Our games have over 200 million downloads on the App Stores and our first sold-out NFT project, “Panzerdogs” is currently a top 10 Solana gaming project.
About the team
We started as a humble team of 2 ambitious creatives and have grown to a team of 20+ people from all over the world.
By applying first principle thinking and being output-driven, we've solved various challenges and stayed ahead of the curve in the fast-changing games industry. We value autonomy, ownership, team effort, and most of all, a good heart and a good dose of humor in our people.
We are a passionate group of gamers obsessed with delivering innovative and user-friendly game experiences.
Get to know us a bit more here on our team page.
About the role
Be at the heart of Lucky Kat’s development process, creating fun and engaging game experiences for users worldwide. As a 3D Game Artist, you will be dedicated to delivering high-quality art and work closely together with Game Programmers and Product Managers to make awesome games. You take the initiative on art direction and have an unstoppable desire to deliver an outstanding user experience. We prefer generalists who can work on all or most game areas (or are keen to learn!) You will work on all assets necessary to launch a game: from the app icon to the main character and animations.
Deliver high-quality game assets continuously
Create promotional assets to help promote projects
Work on schedule, set clear goals, meet deadlines and deliver projects successfully
Manage a team of Game Artists
Lead a team of artists to develop detailed designs for game characters, story, gameplay, interfaces, and art for various other platforms.
Develop and grow a team of artists by sharing constructive feedback, establishing clear goals, responsibilities, and expectations
Provide guidance and coaching to the team members to help them develop, grow and successfully deliver OKRs that impact company results
Participate in the hiring process and hire qualified candidates or interns for the art team
Successfully onboard new team members & Interns to your team
Requirements - Must have
- Able to work in different visual styles
- Experienced in 3D modeling (Blender preferable)
- Experienced in 2D art (Photoshop, Illustrator, Aseprtie, etc)
- Knowledge of animation principles and technical know-how
- At least one released game title (self-published OK)
- Strong desire to be successful
- At least one year of professional experience as a game artist
Nice to have
- Worked on the released game(s) on mobile, console, PC or web
- Experience with Unity
- Experience in UI & UX design
- An opportunity to build together on the next exciting wave of gaming and entertainment in web3 and to make a real impact
- Make a great impact on a variety of projects and work autonomously
- Work with talented team members
- Real relevant work experience
- A healthy and ambitious international environment
- Opportunity for further growth within the company
- Get a unique limited Lucky Kat NFT as a starting employee