Who we are
We are Lucky Kat, an award-winning mobile game studio with a mission to entertain the world by building gameplay-first experiences in the metaverse. Our games have over 200 million downloads on the App Stores and our first sold-out NFT project “Panzerdogs” is currently a top 10 Solana gaming project.
About the team
We started as a humble team of 2 ambitious creatives and have grown to a team of 20+ people from all over the world.
By applying first principle thinking and being output-driven, we've been able to solve a variety of challenges and stay ahead of the curve in the fast-changing games industry. We value autonomy, ownership, team effort, and most of all, a good heart and a good dose of humor in our people.
We are a passionate group of gamers who are obsessed with delivering innovative and user-friendly game experiences.
Get to know us a bit more here on our team page.
About the role
As an Intern, you will get to work on active projects with our team. Our focus is Web3 games and you will get an opportunity to build together on the next exciting wave of gaming and entertainment in web3.
We offer a chance to participate in an internship with us in the field of Game Development, Art, and Marketing.
(If none of the above apply to you, but you still would like to do an internship with us, please send your application regardless)
- Work on schedule, set clear goals, meet deadlines
- Communicate your progress with fellow team members
- Give candid feedback
Requirements - Must have
- Able to self-learn new skills and keep up-to-date with the newest technologies
- Strong focus on performance and output
- Problem solver and great communication skills
- Strong desire to be successful
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Portfolio of earlier released (mobile) game title(s)
- Basic knowledge in Free to Play game development
- An opportunity to build together on the next exciting wave of gaming and entertainment in web3 and to make a real impact
- Make a great impact on a variety of projects and work autonomously
- Work with talented team members
- Real relevant work experience
- A healthy and ambitious international environment
- Opportunity for further growth within the company