Who we are
We are Lucky Kat, an award-winning mobile game studio with a mission to entertain the world by building gameplay-first experiences in the metaverse. Our games have over 200 million downloads on the App Stores and our first sold-out NFT project “Panzerdogs” is currently a top 10 Solana gaming project.
About the team
We started as a humble team of 2 ambitious creatives and have grown to a team of 20+ people from all over the world.
By applying first principle thinking and being output-driven, we've been able to solve a variety of challenges and stay ahead of the curve in the fast-changing games industry. We value autonomy, ownership, team effort, and most of all, a good heart and a good dose of humor in our people.
We are a passionate group of gamers who are obsessed with delivering innovative and user-friendly game experiences.
Get to know us a bit more here on our team page.
- Prototype the environment, establish the layouts, and suggest ways of using the interactive and non-interactive elements to create the desired experience.
- Resolve and iterate on game environments to guarantee a great play experience, as well as the product's critical and commercial success.
- Visually narrate a story through creative and evocative level design.
- Coordinate with the Art team to visually create well-planned and constructed maps.
- Possess a great understanding of game levels, level layouts, drawing maps, architecture, and other design areas related to game-level design
- Strong ability to use puzzles and gameplay to create interesting narratives
- Have a good understanding of technical implementation within games and basic (visual) programming concepts
- Basic drawing skills to communicate ideas visually
- Knowledgeable about game design and able to make games ‘fun’
- Able to self-learn new skills and keep up-to-date with the newest technologies
- Problem solver and great communication skills
- Fluent in English
- An opportunity to build together on the next exciting wave of gaming and entertainment in web3 and to make a real impact
- Make a great impact on a variety of projects and work autonomously
- Work with talented team members
- Real relevant work experience
- A healthy and ambitious international environment
- Opportunity for further growth within the company