Data Scientist Intern
Who we are
We are Lucky Kat, an award-winning mobile game studio with a mission to entertain the world by building gameplay-first experiences in the metaverse. Our games have over 200 million downloads on the App Stores, and our first sold-out NFT project “Panzerdogs” is currently a top 10 Solana gaming project.
About the team
We started as a humble team of 2 ambitious creatives and have grown to a team of 25+ people from all over the world.
By applying first principle thinking and being output-driven, we've been able to solve a variety of challenges and stay ahead of the curve in the fast-changing games industry. We value autonomy, ownership, team effort, and most of all, a good heart and a good dose of humor in our people.
We are a passionate group of gamers who are obsessed with delivering innovative and user-friendly game experiences.
Get to know us a bit more here on our team page.
About the role
As a Data Scientist intern at our game company, you will assist in leveraging data for insights, optimizing gameplay, and enhancing player experiences. You will analyze data, provide recommendations, support A/B testing, and personalize experiences.
- Analyze data to uncover insights for game design and player experiences.
- Contribute to game optimization and data-driven recommendations.
- Assist in designing and executing A/B tests for game features and campaigns.
- Analyze player behavior data to personalize experiences.
- Apply Machine Learning to discover patterns in players.
- Create compelling data visualizations and reports.
- Stay updated on data science and gaming industry trends.
- Strong understanding of programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL.
- Familiarity with data analysis, statistical modeling, and machine learning techniques.
- Passion for gaming and eagerness to learn about the gaming industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- An opportunity to build together on the next exciting wave of gaming and entertainment in web3 and to make a real impact
- Make a great impact on a variety of projects and work autonomously
- Work with talented team members
- Real relevant work experience
- A healthy and ambitious international environment
- Opportunity for further growth within the company
- The Hague, Netherlands
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
The Hague, Netherlands
Data Scientist Intern
Loading application form