Who we are
We are Lucky Kat, an award-winning mobile game studio with a mission to entertain the world by building gameplay-first experiences in the metaverse. Our games have over 200 million downloads on the App Stores.
About the team
We started as a humble team of 2 ambitious creatives and have grown to a team of 25+ people from all over the world. By applying first principle thinking and being output-driven, we've been able to solve a variety of challenges and stay ahead of the curve in the fast-changing games industry. We value autonomy, ownership, team effort, and most of all, a good heart and a good dose of humor in our people. We are a passionate group of gamers who are obsessed with delivering innovative and user-friendly game experiences.
Get to know us a bit more here on our team page.
About the role
As the Product Manager of Cosmocadia, a social farming game, you will be pivotal in shaping Cosmocadia's success from concept to launch and beyond. Your primary focus is on ensuring a delightful and engaging gaming experience that resonates with our players. You will bridge the gap between game design and product management, infusing creativity and player-centric design into the development process.
- Develop a compelling vision and strategy that harmonizes fun and game design principles, ensuring that the product is enjoyable and commercially successful.
- Lead the product development process, and help to bridge the gap between disciplines.
- Plan new features and mechanics based on player’s data and community feedback, and leverage your knowledge of design principles to enhance player engagement and enjoyment.
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps, prioritize design-oriented features, and ensure milestones are met on time and within budget.
- Take ownership of the product’s P&L.
- Build strong relationships with the player community, actively seeking and incorporating design-driven feedback into the game's development.
- Collaborate with marketing, community management, and support teams to promote the product and ensure a consistent and engaging player experience.
- Utilize player data, and game design insights to drive informed decisions for feature enhancements and community-driven initiatives.
- Ensure that the product maintains the highest standards of both design and quality throughout development and updates.
- Stay updated on gaming industry trends, competitor analysis, and emerging design principles.
Requirements - Must have
- Proven experience as a Product Manager with a strong background in game development.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead and manage a team of various disciplines.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology is a plus, but a passion for making games fun and accessible is essential.
- Strong familiarity with game design principles, and their application is a major plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with the player community.
- Analytical mindset and proficiency in data-driven decision-making.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
- An opportunity to build together on the next exciting wave of gaming and entertainment and to make a real impact
- Make a great impact on a variety of projects and work autonomously
- Work with talented team members
- Real relevant work experience
- A healthy and ambitious international environment
- Opportunity for further growth within the company