Who we are
We are Lucky Kat, an award-winning mobile game studio with a mission to entertain the world by building gameplay-first experiences in the metaverse. Our games have over 200 million downloads on the App Stores.
About the team
We started as a humble team of 2 ambitious creatives and have grown to a team of 20+ people from all over the world.
By applying first principle thinking and being output-driven, we've been able to solve a variety of challenges and stay ahead of the curve in the fast-changing games industry. We value autonomy, ownership, team effort, and most of all, a good heart and a good dose of humor in our people.
We are a passionate group of gamers who are obsessed with delivering innovative and user-friendly game experiences.
Get to know us a bit more here on our team page.
About the role
- Assisting in building and delivering high-quality games
- Work on schedule, set clear goals, meet deadlines
- Communicate your progress with fellow team members
- Give candid feedback
- Knowledgeable about game design and able to make games ‘fun’
- Able to self-learn new skills and keep up-to-date with the newest technologies
- Strong focus on performance and output
- Problem solver and great communication skills
- Strong desire to be successful
- Fluent in English
- An opportunity to build together on the next exciting wave of gaming and entertainment and to make a real impact
- Make a great impact on a variety of projects and work autonomously
- Work with talented team members
- Hybrid work environment
- Real relevant work experience
- A healthy and ambitious international environment
- Opportunity for further growth within the company